Андрей (andy) wrote in lj_textmessage,
Андрей
andy
lj_textmessage

Beeline GSM: encoding problem.

Hello. I'm writing about Beeline GSM provider. It seems like sending SMSes in Russian to that carrier causes some encoding problems: LJ sends e-mails in UTF-8, and Beeline seems not to handle such e-mails correctly. Though, I managed to send Russian SMSes by sending e-mails in KOI8-R (and, maybe, it's possible to send them via e-mails in Windows-1251). Could this be fixed?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Tags: beeline gsm
Subscribe

  • Cricket

    I am considering having Cricket as a cell carrier, but I noticed that they're listed as unsupported with LiveJournal. That post, however, is about 5…

  • AT&T and Cingular

    Cingular Blue doesn't exist any more, it can be removed. Cingular is now AT&T. It's correctly configured with a max of 160 characters but entering…

  • Helio

    I just recently got a Helio phone and I'm hoping to get this phone on the list of supported carriers. You can send email SMS to number@myhelio.com…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments